UBS Group AG is the largest Swiss financial holding company, providing a wide range of financial services around the world, registered and headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland. The UBS Group is listed on the Swiss Stock Exchange (SIX) and the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE).
SERVICES PROVIDED BY THE BANK
USB Bank provides the following services and performs the following transactions:
raising funds for deposits;
purchase and sale of foreign currency;
investment advisory services custody services;
Support of M&A transactions;
consulting services in the area of corporate finance;
Advice on capital markets.
Insider information of the SSB of the Bank, which is a professional participant of the securities market and carries out transactions with financial instruments on behalf of clients, includes information received from clients contained in clients’ orders to execute transactions with securities and derivatives, if any:
– the monetary equivalent of the volume of the client’s order to execute a transaction with shares is or exceeds 1% of the capitalisation of the security in question at the organised trades.
The indicators of the volume of the order and capitalisation are calculated on the basis of the market price disclosed by the organizer of trade in the securities market on the date of the order’s acceptance. If the trade organizer does not have such information, the ratio of the volume of an order (the number of securities of one issuer specified in the client’s order providing their owners with the same volume of rights multiplied by the market price formed on the day the order is accepted) to the total aggregate value of the number of placed (circulating) securities with the same volume of rights of the same issuer is considered. In this case, the value of the above ratio must be equal to or greater than 1%;
– the monetary equivalent of the volume of the client’s order to conclude a transaction with bonds is or exceeds 50 million US dollars;
– the cash equivalent of the volume of the client’s order to conclude a transaction with a derivative financial instrument3 is or exceeds 50 million US dollars. If the customer’s order contains an instruction to execute it at the market price or the price is specified in points (for exchange index contracts), the volume of the order is calculated at the weighted average price in roubles prevailing at the organized trades on the day preceding the acceptance of the order.
TRANSACTIONS WITH FUNDS IN FOREIGN CURRENCIES
– information received from clients contained in the clients’ orders to purchase (buy) or sell foreign currency through the trade organizers, which are subject to execution, in case the execution of such orders may have a significant impact on the price of the foreign currency;
– information received from clients contained in the clients’ orders to conclude contracts that are derivative financial instruments whose underlying asset is a foreign currency, if the execution of such orders may have a material impact on the price of the foreign currency;
– information on the Bank’s foreign currency transactions, if such transactions require the Bank to perform the relevant transactions at organized tenders and the performance of such transactions may have a material impact on the price of the foreign currency.